We understand the idea of plastic surgery sounds daunting. We also understand you may want to refresh or tweak your look without having to go under the knife. We put together our top 5 non-surgical treatments to get you the look you desire without having to undergo any major surgery.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty Liquid rhinoplasty, also known as a non-surgical nose job, has been ramping up in popularity over the years. This treatment uses injectable fillers to manipulate the shape of the nose and give you the look you want without going through surgery. At Nease Cosmetic Surgery, we use Juvederm® and Radiesse® to even out any bumps in the bridge and lift the tip of your nose for the perfect profile. The best part? This procedure only takes about 20 minutes to complete, which means you can have a brand new nose in under a half-hour and no recovery time.
- PRP Facelift The PRP facelift has gone viral on social media for its shocking appearance and major benefits. PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, a nutrient-rich substance that is extracted from blood. That’s right – this minimally invasive procedure uses a combination of your very own blood and other non-surgical skin rejuvenation techniques to add volume to the skin and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The PRP triggers the body’s natural production of collagen to tighten the skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Microneedling Microneedling is a fan-favorite for patients who are struggling with acne and acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, or uneven skin texture. This treatment is great for most skin types and refreshes the skin for an overall healthier look and feel. Microneedling is done with a device that has multiple small, very fine needles on the application area. The device is pressed against the skin and the needles puncture the uppermost layers of skin, creating micro-damage. This triggers the body’s natural healing process and helps the skin produce healing properties, like collagen and elastin that keep the skin looking healthy and smooth.
- Lip Injections Lip injections have been a go-to way to spruce up the looks of our younger generations. This minimally invasive treatment has risen in popularity and gone viral over the years with celebrities like Kylie Jenner having admitted to getting her lips filled. At Nease Cosmetic Surgery, we use either Juvederm® Volbella or Restylane, both hyaluronic acid-based fillers to plump up your lips. This treatment takes less than 30 minutes to complete and doesn’t require any downtime or recovery. It’s an easy way to add some fullness to your thin lips and refresh your look.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing and Tightening The inevitable signs of aging can be frustrating for everybody. While there are surgical procedures to help tighten the skin around the face and neck, they tend to be extensive and require a large amount of recovery and downtime. With laser skin tightening, you can get the youthful effect you want without the recovery period. At Nease Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Nease uses the state-of-the-art Tetra CO2 laser, also known as the Cool Peel. While it may take several treatments to achieve your desired results, CO2 laser skin tightening offers a variety of extra benefits including treating multiple areas at once, immediate and long-lasting results, and minimal discomfort throughout your treatment. This is the perfect way for someone stepping into the world of cosmetic surgery to get the results they want without surgery.
If you are interested to learn more about how non-surgical procedures can give you a new and refreshed look, call us today to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Nease. He’ll sit down with you, listen to your concerns and formulate a customized treatment plan to help you reach all of your aesthetic goals.